Tuesday, June 14

Moving right along..

Isn't the sound of woodworking music to your ears? Well it has been for me. Sound City Coffee is getting stuff done and moving right along! I've posted a few visuals for you below, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

This was the night that the wall was painted red. I went over that evening and it finally hit me "Man, I really wanna hang out in there". It felt good.

Bar construction has begun. Can't wait to tack up our black bar and install our live edge pieces.

Early stages of cabinet and bar construction.

This is one of my favorite bar features at Sound City Coffee, a pull out recycling bin.

We found some awesome wood with live edge to make our four seater tables.

This is our buddy bar where we will be holding our cupping events with our roaster, Olympia Coffee Roasting Co.

Live edge for our two seater tables

Pour over bar!

Training day!

This coffee is delicious!! Brazil Cup of Excellence




1 comment:

  1. Good to see documentation of a Russ at work. I've heard researchers have been pursuing proof of such labor!

    Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete