Thursday, February 17

Febs

So February has been awesome so far. I thought it best to send an update in photos this time around..

This is my friend Jess that I used to work with at Forza. She moved here from NC with her husband, Drew, who is in the army. They live in Dupont and are now plugged into Life Church, where I help lead worship and am currently serving until Sound City starts weekly this April. Jess and I spent an afternoon one day painting pottery. This is her with her husband's new popcorn bowl!

We didn't paint these cute mugs but we did use them to enjoy some Batdorf and Bronson=)

You can't really tell, but I made a box (green and brown) and etched birds and branches on the top. Seeing how I'm not ultra crafty, I was happy with the result.

One afternoon I went up to Ballard and had coffee at Aster's Cafe with my friend Zach.

Aster's is cool for various reasons and the fact that they serve up Intelli's Black Cat and various Stumptown blends is one of them.

My friend, Zach.

coffee is amazing, really.

Got a chance to go down to Portland with my friend Melanie to watch a show at The Woods. It was definitely the coolest venue I've ever been to.

My brother came to town recently and we got to go to White Pass and ski for the day.

Definitely saw some fresh powder on the mountain.




When we got back we hit up Dirty Dave's Pizza Parlor and ate dinner and played some Pac Man.

Now THIS is our new espresso machine and our first HUGE purchase for our new coffee shop in Tumwater. We're so excited about it! I can't wait to get it hooked up in our future space and start making drinks.


Here is one of our Mazzer grinders we got for decaf.

And here's our Mazzer for our regular. Hopefully these grinders will be filled with Big Truck espresso provided by Olympia Coffee Roasters. (those guys are awesome)

La Marzocco.

1 comment:

  1. I totally dig posts with pictures and these were great!!! You rock, Mollie!!!

    ReplyDelete